Friday, August 21, 2009

Menastil and Headaches

Menastil works because it blocks pain communication of the nerves to the brain. In the case of headaches this specific location may be difficult to locate because the site of the pain is not necessarily the site of the issue.

These are some of the locations where people have seen results applying Menastil:

in a line under the jaw-line
behind the ears
on the temples
on the base of the neck

Feel free to try it. Unfortunately results vary and it is just a guessing game. The majority of people do say it helps.
I have tried it a few times, and it has worked for me, but I must say that I don't get headaches very often, and I don't think they are very severe. I know some people get intense headaches and migraines. A natural approach to them is heaven-sent, of course.

P.S. I am aware that some people recommend Menastil for headaches. Mr. Salmonson (the researcher and developer of Menastil) does not because results may vary, but of course many people have had positive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment